Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Warm and Fuzzies

Imagine my surprise when my boss showed me a copy of last week’s Jewish Journal. I never imagined I’d be mentioned in there, mostly because I’m not Jewish, but also because I don’t really do much of note. In December of last year, I found a guy’s wallet, and returned it to him. This guy happened to be Rob Eschman, editor of the Jewish Journal. He gave me a reward for my deed, and briefly interviewed me over the phone for what he said might show up in a future publication. I figured it would just be a little blurb thanking the guy who found his wallet, but imagine my surprise when my boss points out that a third of a page has been devoted to a kind act. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I’m glad Mr. Eschman is appreciative.

The warm and fuzzies are a good thing…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home