Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm not dead...

Despite rumors to the contrary, I am not dead at this particular point in time, although I sometimes wish I were faking my own death. The shortened version is this it tax season, so until April 15, I am going to be working a lot of overtime. The little bit of bonus information is that due to poor planning decisions on the part of the partners, we all have to put in about 60 hours a week to get to where we need to go.

So for the most part, I have been working with very few breaks and hating the world, but that’s me even after tax season, so it’s not that different than always. I am definitely feeling the desire to move on from this job though. I’ll see how things go over the next 6 months, and of course, you people will know about these things when I get a chance.

So over the last 2 months of so, I’ve bought some swank Ikea furniture http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10062592 and http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40118168 as part of my project to redecorate my room. I got tired of having my books and CD’s in my dresser drawers instead of a more sensible place. The books part I am still working on btw. I am also in the process of developing a $5 milkshake, and always trying to improve the chef-ness. I’ve also passed 3 of the 4 parts to the CPA test, so it’s like a CP.

Anywho, I’m waiting till April 15 for the end of tax season, and Portishead later in the month. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home