Thursday, July 10, 2008

75 and 300+

First things first. As a service to all 3 of my blog readers, and my 2 MySpace readers, I’m going to shut the fuck up about promising updates. I will either update, or not, and I will refrain from boring you with the shitty details of why I promise the world and deliver nothing.

Today’s numbers of the day are 75, and 300+, and I think it’s an appropriate theme for the day.

75 is the score I need to pass the final part of my CPA test. I took it last Thursday. In case you’re wondering how I did, the answer is that I’m not too sure. I mean, I genuinely don’t know. I never know with these things. A coworker pointed out that since I’ve passed 3 parts so quickly, this is more a waiting game than anything else. I can limp across the finish line if need be. There are 4 parts to the CPA test, and once I pass this last one, I’ll be done. Yay!

Speaking of 4. Y’know what 4 * 75 is? 300, which brings me to the second number of the day 300+

HOW’S THAT FOR A SEGUE, BITCHES?!?!!? HOW YA LIKE ME NOW?!?!?!

300+ is how much more my credit card bills have been lately. I’d like to blame inflation, but truthfully, I’m just buying more stuff. There’s so many different things that I want and need.

300+ is also how much I had to pay to replace the cell phone I lost today. Quite the expensive mistake. I hope the person at 7-11 that picked up my cell phone enjoys it, until he/she is hit by a bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home