Monday, August 04, 2008

Amoeba

I popped my Amoeba Music cherry today http://www.amoeba.com/ For those of you who don’t know, and are too lazy to click the link, Amoeba is an incredible used/new music store.

There were a metric fuckton of Bjork singles, which made me very happy. They have pretty much everything. Sections devoted to pretty much everything even! Trance was separate from Electronica, and a separate Metal section for you metalheads out there.

I was pretty excited when I got in there and saw so much obscure music. I always enjoy the chance to introduce people to new music, but there are times where I feel isolated in my musical preferences, so Amoeba is validation for all of my musical oddities. It's like going to a furry convention, except a lot more wholesome and definitely not something to be ashamed of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home